- All our products and services are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use. These terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of this Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- The description of and information about B&F Services Limited and its products and services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to advise any person to invest in any products or to induce or attempt to induce any person to invest in any products. The fact that information, products or services are shown on this site does not necessarily mean that: the product and services that we provide are suitable for you or should rely on the information,. It is your own responsibility to ensure this. Some of the services referred to on this site may not be available or may have changed.
- You are wholly responsible for the use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
- The information is provided on site an "as is", "as available" basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied about the accuracy, availability, correctness and completeness the information contained on the site. Please ensure that you visit this page regularly and refresh your browser to ensure your information is up to date, we disclaim all express or implied warranties that this site is accurate, complete, or up to date. We will have no liability to you if it is not. The use of the Site is at your sole risk. We shall not be liable to any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of your use of or reliance on the information contained on the Site to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages and the information and material therein and in their arrangement is owned by B&F Services Limited unless otherwise indicated.
- Email is not a completely secure medium of communication: it may be possible for others to intercept and read your messages. Consequently any contact with us via email is at your own risk.
- We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be available and will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites or pages linked to or linking to this Site. We have not verified the content of any such websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or in any other way in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on our Site.
- This site is governed by the laws of England and any action arising out of this site shall be determined in accordance with such laws. Any disputes arising from this site shall be resolved by the English courts.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus protected. B&F Services Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing or downloading information from this site.
- Should you have any suggestions regarding information on this site or on how the content of this could be improved please send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you are also agreeing to our Private Policy and usage of your personal details.
B&F Services Limited is registered in England with the following registration number: 5620488 Registered office of the company is: Marble Arch House 66-68 SEYMOUR Street, London, W1H 5AF, United Kingdom.
Please read the details set out below carefully before using this website (the "Site"). By accessing this Site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
References to 'you', 'your' and 'yours' are references to the person(s) accessing the Site. References to 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to B&F Services Limited.